This high protein granola makes for the perfect topping to any yogurt bowl, smoothie bowl, or just eaten on its own! I love making homemade granola because it is so much cheaper, and you can also control the amount of sugar going into it. I love that this granola is high protein, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- maple syrup or honey (if not vegan)
- ground flax
- gluten-free oats
- vanilla protein powder
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Vegan & Gluten-free High Protein Granola
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 heaping scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup sub honey if not vegan
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, melt together the almond butter and honey/maple syrup until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla. Add the oats, flax, salt, and cinnamon. Mix in the protein powder until well combined.
- Spread evenly onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 8 min. Remove and flip the granola around a bit before returning to the oven for another 9-10 min. or until it reaches your desired level of crisp.
- Let cool completely before breaking into smaller pieces. Enjoy!