These pumpkin pie truffles are the most perfect Thanksgiving dessert! They have a dreamy soft texture and are the perfect amount of sweetness. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free graham crackers
- vegan cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- powdered sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- vegan white chocolate
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie Truffles
These pumpkin pie truffles are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and taste like pumpkin pie but in bite form!
- ¾ cup gluten-free graham crackers crushed
- ¼ cup vegan cream cheese
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For the white chocolate coating:
- ½ cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Add your graham crackers to a food processor and blend until it is a fine powder. Set aside.
- In the same food processor (with the graham crackers removed), blend all of the truffle ingredients until smooth. Add the graham crackers back in and process until you have a dough.
- Scoop and roll the dough into 13-14 truffles and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for about 10 min. while you melt together the white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Dip each truffle into the melted white chocolate mixture and top with optional sprinkles. Let harden and enjoy!
Leave a Reply