This holiday chocolate toffee is a fun twist on the classic recipe using graham crackers instead! It is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and so so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free/dairy-free graham crackers
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy butter
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Graham Cracker Chocolate Toffee
- 1 package gluten-free/dairy-free graham crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) non-dairy butter
- 2 ¼ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350°F. Place a layer of graham crackers across the bottom of the pan, covering it completely.
- In a medium saucepan, add your butter and sugar. Heat to a boil for a few min., continuously stirring. After about 5 min., your mixture should be thickened and resemble a caramel sauce.
- Pour this caramel sauce over the graham cracker layer and bake for about 6 min.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over top. Return to oven for about 3 min. or until the chips are melty.
- Remove and spread the chocolate chips to create a smooth layer. Top with sprinkles and let this harden for a few hours before slicing and enjoying!