This chocolate avocado dip is so thick, creamy, and tastes like a decadent dessert! It's made with wholesome ingredients, and you can't even tell it is made with avocado, they just give it a wonderful creamy texture. This dip is vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- cacao powder
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or store in the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Avocado Dip
- 2 large avocados pitted and peeled
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 5 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder can substitute cacao
- ½ teaspoon sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients for 1-3 minutes until smooth. Serve or store in fridge for up to a couple of days.