This funfetti cookie dough is the most delicious soft treat! I love all things funfetti and these are one of my favorites. They are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy milk
- sugar or sugar substitute
- coconut sugar or brown sugar
- non-dairy butter
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer
Vegan & Gluten-free Funfetti Cookie Dough
This funfetti cookie dough is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and is absolutely delicious!
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon non-dairy milk I used oat milk!
- ½ cup sugar or sugar substitute
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- ½ cup non-dairy butter
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Heat treat your flour by spreading it onto a baking sheet and baking at 350°F for about 6 min.
- Cream together your butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and add non-dairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you have a cookie dough texture. Mix in your sprinkles.
- Scoop into bites and enjoy!
So yummy and easy!!