These maple blondies simply melt in your mouth! They are SO delicious and the whole batch was gone so fast in my house! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and easy to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- vegan butter
- brown sugar
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- gluten-free flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Maple Blondies
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup vegan butter melted
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the frosting:
- 3 tablespoon vegan butter melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup +1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, maple syrup, sugars, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth. Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for about 27-30 min. Let cool while you make the frosting.
- Mix together the frosting ingredients and spread over top of the blondies. Let harden before slicing and enjoying!