These coffee ice cream bars remind me of a homemade version of a Klondike bar! I'm not sure they ever made a coffee flavored Klondike bar, but if they did, these would taste just like them. These are the perfect summer treat and they're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- granulated monk fruit
- instant coffee
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer!
Paleo & Vegan Coffee Ice Cream Bars
- 1 cup coconut milk the thick kind from a can!
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon granulated monk fruit can sub sugar if not paleo!
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana ripe
For the chocolate coating:
- 1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a blender, add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and slice into 9-12 squares, depending on how big you want them. Return to freezer while you melt the chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Once the chocolate and coconut oil are melted and smooth, dip each ice cream square in the chocolate until they are all completely coated. Return to the freezer to set for about 30 min. before enjoying!