These mint cookies and cream cookies are an absolute dream! They have the perfect subtle touch of mint and the best chewy, gooey texture. Ever since Oreo came out with a gluten-free mint version, I knew I HAD to make a cookie using them! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, simple to make, and so so tasty.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- mint Oreos
- vanilla extract
- vegan butter
- brown sugar
- baking powder & baking soda
- gluten-free flour
- tapioca flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Mint Oreo Cookies
These mint Oreo cookies are so so delicious! They are gluten-free, dairy-free, simple to make, and have the best texture!
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoon tapioca flour can sub cornstarch or arrowroot flour
- 12 gluten-free mint Oreo cookies
- Cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients. Crush the Oreo cookies and fold them into the cookie batter. Cover the dough and place in the fridge to set for about 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop the cookie dough into large cookies, add additional crushed Oreos, and bake for about 10 min. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply