These tahini cookie dough protein bars have the most perfect soft texture! They have the perfect subtle sweetness from the maple syrup paired with the savory flavor of the tahini, and it makes the most amazing combo. They are also vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, & refined sugar-free!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- smooth tahini
- vanilla protein powder
- almond flour
- maple syrup
- mini non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Tahini Cookie Dough Protein Bars
These tahini cookie dough protein bars are vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
- ½ cup smooth tahini
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the tahini and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add in the protein powder and almond flour until you have a dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and let it firm up in the fridge for at least one hour. Slice into bars and enjoy!
What brand of protein powder did you use?
Hi Heather! I usually like to bake with Happy Viking plant protein! I also use Orgain vanilla protein powder!
What can i use instead of protein powder?
You can sub more almond flour in place of the protein powder. You may need to add some coconut flour too to absorb moisture, depending on how the dough is looking!:)