These paleo glazed donut holes are a simple and so delicious snack! They're made with healthy ingredients and have a perfect soft texture. The glaze is made with coconut butter and it is heavenly! I purchase my favorite coconut butter from this brand on Amazon. These make for a tasty snack throughout the week!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- tapioca flour
- coconut oil
- baking powder
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
I have a strawberry and funfetti version of these paleo donut holes on my site for you to try too!
Store at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Paleo Glazed Donut Holes
These glazed donut holes are paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty!
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 ½ tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour can sub arrowroot flour or cornstarch (not paleo!)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
For the paleo glaze:
- ¼ cup coconut butter melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
For the regular glaze (not paleo):
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- water to thin
- Mix together all ingredients until you have a dough. Let the dough sit for 10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb moisture.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll your dough into bite-size balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for about 6-7 min. and let cool.
- Mix together your glaze of choice and dip each donut hole until completely covered. Let harden and enjoy!
Leave a Reply