I don't know about y'all, but I absolutely loved Poptarts growing up! Now that I follow a gluten-free, dairy-free, sometimes paleo/vegan diet, I decided a homemade poptart recipe was a MUST. I love whipping up one of these quick single serve poptarts when I am craving one!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- coconut oil
- raspberry jam (or any jam!)
See recipe card for quantities.
Paleo & Vegan Raspberry Poptart for One
For the pastry dough:
- 6 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 4 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 4 teaspoon water
- splash of vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 2-3 tablespoon raspberry jam of choice you can use any type of jam you'd like!
For the optional icing (not paleo!):
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- water to mix
For a paleo icing:
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix all of the pastry dough ingredients until you have a dough.
- Split the dough in half and roll one half onto the parchment paper to create a rectangle. Spread your jam on this piece of dough. Roll out the other half of dough into the same size rectangle and add it on top.
- Pinch the edges of the poptart together using a fork. Bake for about 17-19 min. Let cool.
- Mix together your icing and add to the poptart. Enjoy!