These s'mores baked oats are the perfect tasty make-ahead breakfast! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free and taste like a yummy summer s'more!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- baking powder
- ground nutmeg
- nondairy milk
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- brown sugar or coconut sugar
- vegan marshmallows
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free S'mores Baked Oats
- 3 cups gluten-free oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoon molasses
- 2 eggs can sub flax eggs for vegan
- 1 cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar can sub coconut sugar
- splash of vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan marshmallows (can sub regular if not vegan!) + extra for topping
- ¾ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan, top with additional marshmallows and chocolate chips, and bake four about 20 min. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!