These sugar cookie cake bites have the most delicious soft texture! They are only 3 ingredients and so simple to make. I love making these for the holidays. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, and so tasty!
Here is what you'll need:
- 1 package of your favorite gluten-free/dairy-free yellow cake mix
- almond extract
- chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for 1 week before moving to the freezer.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Sugar Cookie Cake Bites
- 1 package of gluten-free/dairy-free yellow cake mix I love Bob's Redmill!
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup non-dairy white or dark chocolate chips
- optional sprinkles for topping
- Prepare your yellow cake mix according to the package. Immediately add the cooked cake to a stand mixer while it is still warm.
- Begin mixing the cake with the almond extract until you have a cake ball dough that sticks together when you roll it between your hands.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and begin rolling the cake dough into balls about 1 ½ tablespoon in size. Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze for at least 30 min.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice and dip each ball into the chocolate. Add optional sprinkles. Let harden before enjoying!