These funfetti sugar cookies are super soft and delicious! They're made with simple ingredients and have the best chewy, soft texture. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, and so quick to whip up!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- non-dairy butter
- vanilla extract
- brown sugar
- baking powder & baking soda
- rainbow sprinkles
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these cookies in the fridge or at room temperature for up to 5 days!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Funfetti Sugar Cookies
- ½ cup non-dairy butter cold
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ⅓ cup gluten-free flour
- pinch of salt
- ⅓ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, except for the sprinkles, until combined. Fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Scoop into large cookies and bake for about 10 min. Don't overbake them so that they are soft and chewy! Let cool and enjoy!