These chocolate dipped coconut cookies are made with 4 simple ingredients and are delicious! I love love love using coconut butter in my recipes because it adds the BEST texture ever. I order mine from Amazon, linking it here. These cookies are paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut butter
- shredded coconut
- maple syrup
- non-dairy chocolate
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Paleo & Vegan Coconut Cookies
These coconut cookies are chocolate dipped, paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
- 5 tablespoon coconut butter softened
- 7 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, until well combined. Cover and refrigerate the dough for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the dough into bites and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-16 min. or until the bottoms and edges are slightly browning. Let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips until smooth and dip the bottom of each cookie into the chocolate and let harden before enjoying!
Leave a Reply