This peanut butter cup granola is the perfect peanut butter chocolate combo and packed with protein! It is made with simple and healthy ingredients and is delicious with smoothies, yogurt, or just on its own. This granola is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- gluten-free oats
- maple syrup or honey
- vanilla extract
- flax seed
- vanilla protein powder
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week!
Peanut Butter Cup Protein Granola
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey can sub maple syrup for vegan
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- pinch of salt
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- ⅓ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- ⅓ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, melt together the peanut butter and honey until smooth. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Spread the oat mixture onto the prepared pan and bake for about 9 min.
- After 9 min., use a spatula to flip the granola around a bit before returning to the oven for another 9-10 min. Remove from oven to let cool.
- After cooling for about 5 min., sprinkle the chocolate chips over the oats and let melt slightly before mixing the granola around so that the chocolate coats the granola. Let cool completely before enjoying!