This banana fudge might just be one of my favorite recipes ever! It is so so dreamy. I keep these in the freezer, and they make for the perfect sweet treat to have on hand! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and made with only 4 ingredients!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil
- peanut butter
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer!
Healthy Banana Fudge
- 2 large bananas mashed
- ¾ cup peanut butter natural
- ¼ cup +1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips optional
- Line a tray with 12 muffin liners. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin liners and place in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!