These protein balls are simply the best snack to have on hand throughout the week. They're made with super simple and healthy ingredients, while also being so tasty! I love making protein balls to have as a snack on the go when I need one. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and oh so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- vanilla protein powder
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1 cup natural, smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup gluten-free oats
- ⅓ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup non-dairy chocolate chips optional!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Mix in the protein powder. Fold in the oats and optional chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into bites and place on the prepared baking sheet. Place in the freezer to firm up for about 15 minutes before enjoying!