These raspberry chocolate chip cookies are simply a dream! If you love the raspberry+chocolate combo, you are going to love these. The freeze-dried raspberries add the perfect subtle sweet berry flavor, while not being too much. I opted for freeze dried over fresh due to the water content in fresh raspberries and they can sometimes make the cookie texture a little strange. These have the best chewy and soft texture while also being gluten-free, dairy-free, and simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- freeze dried raspberries
- vegan butter
- gluten-free flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- almond extract
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or at room temperature for up to 1 week!
Gluten-free & Dairy-Free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup vegan butter cold
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract optional
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- ¾ cup freeze dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in the egg and extracts.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until you have a cookie dough. Fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Scoop into large cookies and place about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Top with additional freeze dried raspberries and let cool. Enjoy!