If you're looking for a prep-ahead breakfast or snack, look no further! This strawberry jam chia pudding takes only a few minutes to prep and is packed with nutritious ingredients. It's vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- chia seeds
- coconut milk
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- strawberry jam
See recipe card for quantities.
Healthy Strawberry Jam Chia Pudding
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut milk full fat
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey if not vegan
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon strawberry jam of choice I use a homemade version, but you can use any kind!
- fresh strawberries for topping
- Mix all ingredients, except for the jam and strawberries, in a jar and store in the fridge for at least a few hours or overnight. Once it's ready, layer with strawberry jam and top with strawberries. Enjoy!