These hot chocolate baked oats are such a cozy and quick breakfast option! They're made with simple ingredients and perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- baking powder
- cacao powder
- maple syrup
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy milk
- nut/seed butter
- coconut oil
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Hot Chocolate Baked Oats
- 2 ¾ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup non-dairy milk I used oat milk!
- 2 tablespoon nut or seed butter I used cashew butter!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ½ cup marshmallows
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan, top with additional marshmallows and chocolate chips, and bake for 20-25 min. or until set. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!