This gingerbread fudge is the most delicious chocolate holiday treat! This is paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and the most delicious flavor!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut milk
- nondairy chocolate
- almond butter
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Gingerbread Fudge
This gingerbread fudge is paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
- ⅓ cup coconut milk the thick part from the top of the can of coconut milk!
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon almond butter I used a chocolate almond butter!
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- splash of vanilla extract
- optional sprinkles
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a bowl, melt together the chocolate chips and coconut cream until smooth.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Spread into the prepared loaf pan and add optional sprinkles.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 30 min. Slice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply