These cookie bars are super soft and so delicious! You can't taste the avocado in these-they just add a fun color and make them super moist. These are paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and sure to be a hit!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil
- lemon juice
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Paleo Avocado Cookie Bars
These avocado cookie bars are paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious!
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a blender, add the avocado, sugar, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients. Add in the avocado mixture and mix until you have a dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 12-13 min. Let cool completely before slicing and enjoying!
These are delicious.