This homemade granola has all the cozy flavor of fall with apple and cinnamon! It's so simple to make and much less expensive than store bought granola. It's vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice
- optional vanilla protein powder
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan & Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon Granola
- 3 cup gluten free oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder optional!
- 1 cup diced apples
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add in the rest of the ingredients until evenly mixed and combined.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet creating one large even layer. Bake for about 25-30 min. or until it is your desired level of crispiness. Stir occasionally to avoid any sections burning. Let cool and enjoy!