Looking for a delicious and nutritious pancake recipe? Then, you've come to the right place! I have a super tasty paleo pancake recipe made from bananas and minimal ingredients. I love how quick and easy these pancakes are to make. Even if I don't have much time in the morning, I can still whip up a batch of these without much fuss. They are also thick and fluffy which is hard to come by in paleo recipes sometimes! These are guaranteed to be loved by all!
I love when I can use a recipe as a base and switch it up by adding different ingredients, such as fruit! That is what I like to do with these paleo banana pancakes. I've added strawberries to a batch, blueberries to a batch, and even chocolate chips. It's a nice way to add variety to your breakfast or meal without having to use a whole new fancy recipe. Have some extra blueberries in the fridge? Throw some of those into the batter and you've got yourself some delicious blueberry pancakes! The ways to enjoy these paleo pancakes are endless and I hope you enjoy your recreations of them!
Paleo Banana Pancakes
- 6 tablespoon tapioca starch
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder paleo
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- ¾ cup ripe banana mashed
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- Add the tapioca starch, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs, vanilla extract, and maple syrup and whisk until well combined. Mix in the banana and almond milk until all is well combined.
- Add and mix the dry ingredients into the wet until well combined. Let sit for about 5 minutes so that the coconut flour can absorb some of the moisture (important so that the mixture cooks thoroughly).
- Grease the pancake griddle with coconut oil or nonstick spray and heat the griddle to medium/high heat. Scoop the batter ¼ cup at a time, spreading onto the griddle. Cook each pancake until the bottom is golden brown and you start to see bubbles forming on the top (about 5-6 minutes). Flip and let cook for another 5-6 minutes. Remove from griddle, let cool, and enjoy!