These birthday cake blondies have the delicious birthday cake flavor in a fudgy blondie form! They're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. Super simple and quick to make while packing in all the yumminess!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil or ghee
- almond extract
- vanilla extract
- coconut flour
- almond flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to freezer.
Paleo Birthday Cake Blondies
These birthday cake blondies have the delicious cake flavor in a fudgy blondie form! They're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free.
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup ghee or coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup honey can sub maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sprinkles optional!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Mix all wet ingredients and then mix in the dry until well combined.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle with optional sprinkles. Bake for 15-17 min. or until lightly golden on the edges. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
Leave a Reply