This cookie dough is not only delicious, but also paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! The perfect snack to make for a busy week.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- vegan/paleo vanilla protein powder
- coconut sugar
- coconut flour
- coconut oil
- nondairy milk
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Protein Cookie Dough
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 tbsp tablespoon +1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoon nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined and you have a cookie dough. Let the dough sit for about 10 min. to allow the coconut flour to absorb some moisture.
- Scoop or roll into bites and refrigerate for at least 30 min. before enjoying!