Vegan & Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies
These peanut butter cookies are made with simple & healthy ingredients while also being vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free!
- ¾ cup peanut butter smooth
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon nondairy milk
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ cup vegan butter softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugar. Add in the milk and vanilla.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into 12 large cookies. Lightly flatten and bake for about 10 min. Let cool and enjoy!
*You can use any nut or seed butter that you'd like. I have made these using Sunbutter for a delicious nut-free option!