These peanut butter cookies are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious! There's nothing better than a soft peanut butter cookie that melts in your mouth. These are super simple to make and are sure to please anyone!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- gluten-free flour
- nondairy butter
- coconut sugar or brown sugar
- nondairy milk
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies
These peanut butter cookies are soft, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious!
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup nondairy butter softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar can sub coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon nondairy milk
- ¾ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Cream together the peanut butter, butter, and sugar. Add in the milk and vanilla.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until you have a dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into about 12 large cookies and lightly flatten. Bake for 10 min. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply