These chocolate zucchini bars are absolutely delicious and both fudgy and fluffy at the same time! They're made with simple and healthy ingredients, which makes them the perfect healthy treat to have on hand. They're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- medium zucchini
- almond butter
- coconut sugar
- almond flour
- cacao powder
- baking powder
- vanilla extract
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread Bars
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar can sub regular sugar if not paleo!
- ½ cup grated zucchini squeeze out extra liquid!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together the almond butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Drain the shredded zucchini and then fold into the mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 28-30 min. Let cool completely before slicing and enjoying!