Okay, so, this bread is one of my favorite recipes. Ever. I just love bread and missed it since going paleo a few years ago. This recipe was actually first made by my mom back in 2018 when she would bake me a bunch of paleo goodies to take and store in my mini fridge in college! I have made it about 100 times since then. I love making loaves of paleo bread and storing them in the freezer so I always have some on hand! Anywho, this loaf is paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free (only 2 tablespoon of maple syrup in the whole loaf!), and oh so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- arrowroot or tapioca flour
- ground flaxseed
- coconut oil
- almond milk
- maple syrup
- apple cider vinegar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup arrowroot flour can sub tapioca flour
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk can use any non-dairy milk!
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup can add a few more tablespoon if you want it sweeter!
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½-2/3 cup unsweetened raisins
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except for the raisins and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the raisins. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and top with any extra raisins. Bake for 45-47 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!