These pumpkin spice peanut butter bars are simply the best fall treat! If you love both peanut butter and pumpkin spice, you will absolutely LOVE these. They have a shortbread cookie base followed by a pumpkin spice peanut butter filling and topped with chocolate. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- pumpkin puree
- almond flour
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- pumpkin pie spice
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Bars
For the shortbread:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
For the pumpkin spice peanut butter filling:
- 1 cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the chocolate topping:
- ⅔ cup non-dairy chocolate chips I like to use Hu Kitchen chocolate chips to keep these refined sugar-free!
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the shortbread ingredients until you have a dough. Press the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 12 min.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin spice peanut butter filling ingredients until well combined. Once the shortbread is cooked and cooled, top with the pumpkin spice peanut butter filling and place in the fridge to set for about 30 min.
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Pour over the pumpkin spice layer and return to the fridge to set for another 30 min. before slicing and enjoying!