These lemon blackberry donuts are one of my absolute favorite lemon recipes! They're a soft and fluffy texture with the perfect subtle sweetness. I also love that they're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- maple syrup
- almond flour
- baking soda
- coconut milk
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Paleo Lemon Blackberry Donuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut milk full fat
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup blackberries can sub any berries you'd like!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a donut pan. Mix together all ingredients until smooth and fold in the blackberries.
- Fill the prepared donut mold with the batter and bake for about 16 min. Let cool and enjoy!