These peppermint chocolate cookies are one of my favorite holiday treats! They are paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious for the holidays!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- cacao powder
- baking soda
- almond butter
- oconut oil
- maple syrup
- vanilla & peppermint extracts
- coconut sugar
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temperature for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer.
Paleo Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
For the Cookies:
- 1` cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup mini nondairy chocolate chips
For the White Chocolate:
- ¾ cup paleo/vegan white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- optional sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Mix together the cookie ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips and scoop into about 15-16 cookies. Lightly flatten and bake for about 9 min. Let cool.
- Melt together the white chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Begin dipping half of each cookie into the white chocolate and top with sprinkles. Let harden and enjoy!