These pistachio white chocolate cookies are one of my favorite desserts! They're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and melt in your mouth!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond extract
- coconut oil
- tapioca flour
- almond flour
- paleo white chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these cookies at room temp. for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Paleo Pistachio Cookies
- 1 egg sub flax egg for vegan
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil solid/soft at room temp.
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 2 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup pistachios chopped
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup paleo white chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the coconut oil and sugar until smooth.
- Next, add in the egg and almond extract and continue beating until smooth. Add in dry ingredients until a dough forms. Fold in the pistachios and optional white chocolate chips, leaving some for topping.
- Roll the dough into cookies and place onto baking sheet. Lightly flatten and top with more pistachios. Bake for 11 min. Remove and let cool. Enjoy!