This cookie dough is packed with Oreos and melts in your mouth! It is vegan, gluten-free,dairy-free, and a dreamy treat. I used the new gluten-free Oreos and they're so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- nondairy milk
- brown sugar
- nondairy butter
- gluten-free Oreos
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Oreo Cookie Dough
This Oreo cookie dough is made with gluten-free Oreos to make them vegna, gluten-free, dairy-free, and delicious!
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon nondairy milk I used oat milk!
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar can sub coconut sugar
- ½ cup nondairy butter softened
- ¾ cup gluten-free Oreos crushed
- Heat treat your flour by spreading it onto a baking sheet and baking at 350°F for about 6 min.
- Cream together your butter and sugars until fluffy. Add in vanilla. Mix in dry ingredients and nondairy milk until you have a dough. Mix in your crushed Oreos.
- Scoop into bites and enjoy!
Leave a Reply