These homemade protein bars are healthy and taste even better than a store-bought version! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. You must make these delicious bars!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- smooth nut butter
- almond flour
- coconut oil
- gluten-free oats
- vanilla protein powder
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Protein Bars
- 1 cup smooth nut butter I used almond butter!
- 4 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Mix together the nut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Mix in the protein powder and almond flour until well combined. Fold in the oats. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan and place in the fridge or freezer to firm up.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!