These banana "candies" are absolutely delicious! They're made with super simple ingredients: bananas, peanut butter, and maple syrup. These are the perfect sweet treat to make to have on hand. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- maple syrup
- peanut butter
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer!
Vegan Banana Candies
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix together the banana, maple syrup, and peanut butter until well combined.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the banana mixture into a candy mold and freeze for a few hours or until hardened.
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth. Dip each of the frozen banana chunks into the chocolate until coated. Let harden before enjoying!