These blueberry coconut bites are the most delicious and refreshing snack! They're made with super simple ingredients and have no refined sugar. I like to keep them in the freezer and think that they make for the perfect freezer snack. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- shredded coconut
- coconut milk
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- coconut flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Paleo & Vegan Blueberry Coconut Bites
- 2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup coconut milk the thick part from the top of a can of coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- splash of vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners or silicone liners and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the blueberries, until well combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop and press the dough mixture into the liners, top with additional blueberries, and place in freezer to firm up for about 1 hour. Enjoy!