These pumpkin pie squares are one of my all-time favorite desserts! I love pumpkin pie and these squares are simply amazing. They are paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and perfect to make any time of year!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- tigernut flour
- tapioca flour
- coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- maple syrup
- arrowroot starch
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before freezing.
Paleo & Vegan Pumpkin Pie Squares
For the crust:
- 1 cup +3 tablespoon tigernut flour
- ⅓ cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup +1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
For the pumpkin pie filling:
- 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup non-dairy milk I used almond milk!
- ¼ cup arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- splash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Mix all of the crust ingredients until you have a dough and press into the prepared pan. Poke a few holes in the dough.
- Bake the crust for about 10 min. While the crust is cooling, blend all of the fill ingredients together until smooth. Pour over the crust and smooth evenly.
- Up the oven temperature to 425°F and return the pan to the oven to bake for about 45 min. Let the pie cool and place in the fridge to firm up for a few out or overnight. Slice and enjoy!