These lemon cheesecake bites are little bites of heaven! They are all the deliciousness of a cheesecake, but in bite form. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and so yummy!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- lemon & lemon juice
- coconut flour
- maple syrup
- vegan cream cheese
- sugar or sugar substitute
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Vegan Lemon Cheesecake Bites
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon sugar sub a sugar substitute for refined sugar-free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoon lemon juice adjust to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a food processor, add all ingredients and blend until you have a dough.
- Roll the cheesecake mixture into bites, roll in optional sugar/sugar substitute, and set on prepared baking sheet. Place in freezer to set for about 30 min. Enjoy!