These giant chocolate chip cookies are a fun holiday twist on my copycat Levain Bakery chocolate chip cookies! They have the most delicious gooey center and the perfect added crunch from the candy canes!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- non-dairy butter
- tapioca flour
- brown sugar
- candy canes
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temp. for up to 1 week.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are a gluten-free & dairy-free copycat/homemade version of the Levain Bakery cookies with a holiday peppermint twist!
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon tapioca flour can sub corn starch or arrowroot flour
- ½ cup nondairy butter cold
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes
- Cream together the butter and sugars. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until smooth. Mix in the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips and candy canes.
- Scoop into 8 large cookie balls and refrigerate for about an hour. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake the cookies for 10 min. and let cool completely before enjoying!
Leave a Reply