These gingerbread protein bites are the best holiday season snack! They have a super soft and dreamy texture while being packed with healthy ingredients. If you love gingerbread, you will definitely love these. They might be a new favorite of mine! They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- vanilla protein powder of choice
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Paleo & Vegan Gingerbread Protein Bites
- ½ cup almond butter smooth, natural
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¾ cup vanilla protein powder I use a paleo/vegan brand!
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until you have a sticky dough.
- Scoop and roll the dough into bites and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for about an hour. Enjoy!