These homemade fudge stripe cookies are a paleo & vegan copycat of your childhood favorite fudge stripe cookies! I used to absolutely love the fudge stripe cookies, so I am so excited to share this yummy alternative.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut flour
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store on the counter or in the fridge for up to 1 week then transfer to freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Homemade Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 1 ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Once you have a dough (it will be crumbly but that is okay!), slowly mold it into cookies on the prepared baking sheet. Once you have cookies, use a small cookie cutter to cut out the center of the cookies.
- Bake for about 14-15 min. until lightly golden. Let cool while you melt the chocolate chips.
- Dip the bottom of each cookie in the chocolate and place upside down on baking sheet to let the chocolate harden. Once hardened, flip back over and drizzle the cookies with the remaining chocolate. Let harden before enjoying!