Protein Cookie Dough Bites
These protein cookie dough bites are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and packed with delicious ingredients!
For the Protein Cookie Dough:
- 1 can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoon sunflower seed butter can sub any nut/seed butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder I use a vegan blend
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoon monk fruit or stevia sweetener
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Coating:
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Add all cookie dough ingredients to a food processor and blend until you have a thick cookie dough. Let the mixture chill in the fridge for about 20 min.
- Once chilled, roll into about 18 bites and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for another 30 min.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. Dip each bite in the chocolate, let harden, and enjoy!
Store in the fridge or freezer!