These protein cookie dough bites are not only delicious but also vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! Made with wholesome and healthy ingredients, these make for the perfect protein snack.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- cannelloni beans
- nut/seed butter of choice
- maple syrup
- vanilla protein powder
- gluten free oats
- coconut sugar, monk fruit sugar substitute, or stevia sugar substitute
- coconut flour
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days then move to freezer.
Protein Cookie Dough Bites
For the cookie dough:
- 1 can cannelloni beans rinsed & drained
- 4 tablespoon nut or seed butter I used sunflower seed butter!
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder I used a vegan vanilla protein
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tablespoon granulated monk fruit sweetener or you can sub coconut sugar or stevia
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- splash vanilla extract
For the chocolate coating:
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Add all cookie dough ingredients to a food processor and blend until you have a cookie dough. Let the dough chill in the fridge for about 20 min.
- Roll the chilled dough into bite-sized balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in freezer for 30 min.
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Dip each cookie dough bite in the chocolate and return to baking sheet to harden. Enjoy!