These no-bake chocolate peppermint Swiss rolls are the perfect gooey texture! They're simple to make and are the perfect healthier snack to have during the holidays. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- almond butter
- cacao powder
- maple syrup
- peppermint extract
- non-dairy milk
- paleo/vegan frosting
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peppermint Rolls
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup paleo & vegan frosting of choice mixed with ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract I use Simple Mills!
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the frosting.
- Once you have a dough, roll into one large rectangle between 2 sheets of parchment paper until about ¼ inch in thickness.
- Spread the frosting mixed with peppermint extract evenly onto the rectangle.
- Begin rolling the dough to make one large swiss roll. Place in freezer to set for about 20 min. Slice into bite-size rolls and enjoy!