This chocolate peppermint bark is so easy to make and made with wholesome ingredients! It is paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy dark chocolate chips
- coconut butter
- coconut oil
- peppermint extract
- vanilla extract
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer!
Paleo & Vegan Peppermint Bark
- 1 cup non-dairy dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- optional candy canes
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate until smooth and spread evenly into the pan. Freeze for 10 min. while making the peppermint layer.
- Melt the coconut oil and coconut butter together until smooth. Mix in the extracts and maple syrup. Spread over top of the chocolate layer and add optional crushed candy canes.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before breaking and enjoying!