These pumpkin chocolate cups are the perfect homemade dessert! They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. They make for the perfect healthy Halloween candy!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- pumpkin pie spice
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer!
Paleo & Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Cups
- 1 ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 6 tablespoon almond butter
- 4 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Line 10 muffin mold with silicone or regular cupcake liners. Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of chocolate into each liner. Freeze for about 10 min.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients to make the filling. Spoon about 2 teaspoon of the filling into each cup and top with the remaining chocolate. Freeze for at least 20 min. to set. Enjoy!