These tahini gingersnap cookies are one of my favorite holiday cookie recipes! Tahini adds the most wonderful texture and subtle taste to desserts. These are paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut flour
- spices: cinnamon, ginger, allspice
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Paleo Tahini Gingersnap Cookies
- ⅔ cup tahini
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil softened
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Roll into about 14-15 cookies and lightly flatten onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with some coconut sugar and bake for about 7-9 min. Let cool and enjoy!