These strawberry coconut bites are the perfect refreshing snack to have on hand throughout the week! They're vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and made with 5 simple ingredients.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- strawberries-fresh or frozen
- coconut butter
- coconut flour
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Strawberry Coconut Bites
- 1 cup strawberries if using frozen, make sure they are thawed & excess liquid is drained
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until you have a dough.
- Scoop the dough into about 12 bites and place on a baking sheet in the freezer to firm up for about 20 min. Enjoy!