This tahini fudge is my absolute favorite treat to keep on hand in the freezer! It's not only paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free, but it's also so creamy and delicious. It's super simple to make with only 5 ingredients!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- smooth tahini
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store this in the freezer as it gets very melty at room temperature!
Paleo & Vegan Tahini Fudge
This tahini fudge is the most delicious, sweet treat that is paleo, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, & refined sugar free!
- 1 cup smooth tahini
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan and freeze for 20-30 min. or until it is set. Slice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply